Important message to users of the My Profiling smartphone app.
Be advised that use of the My Profiling app has now become unavailable. Due to an update to Android and iPhone operating systems.
This issue relates to all apprentices/trainees. This issue may not currently affect all phone brands using My Profiling but CITB anticipates all users will be affected shortly. Due to these circumstances, all apprentices/trainees are required to start using My Profiling Multipic.
All users must do the following:
- Save and send any open entries you have (if possible)
- Delete the current version of My Profiling
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple Store and search for My Profiling Multipic.
- Install the My Profiling Multipic app
- Continue weekly use of My Profiling Multipic as per the CITB Terms and Conditions of Funding.
Your username and password has not changed.
If you have forgotten your username please contact the CITB on 8172 9500 or send us an email.
If you have forgotten your My Profiling password, you must select “Forgot Password” on the login screen of the My Profiling Multipic app. An email with a new password will be sent to your registered email.
How to use My Profiling Multipic for Apprentices
How to use My Profiling Multipic for Supervisors
Download the My Profiling Multipic App
Apple iPhone or iPad
Desktop / Laptop
Why apprentices and trainees need to use My Profiling Multipic