This course is aimed at participants with limited or no backhoe/loader operator experience.
This program does not result in accreditation against a unit of competency.
Ability to use and understand basic English.
Current drivers licence
1. Plan and prepare for backhoe/loader operations
2. Operate backhoe/ loader
3. Load, carry and place materials
4. Select, remove and fit attachments
5. Relocate the backhoe/ loader
6. Carry out machine operator maintenance
7. Clean up
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to conduct backhoe/loader operations in Civil construction.