This course is non-accredited and does not result in a unit of competency. Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
1. Be provided with an overview of the applicable law and develop an understanding of what workplace sexual harassment, bullying and discrimination means on a practicable level with emphasis on sexual harassment.
2. Develop an understanding of the main legal obligations for employers with regard to the new changes and the positive duty.
3. Be given a guide on how to carry out that positive duty.
4. Be informed of what to do when sexual harassment occurs and responding to complaints.
5. Be provided with information on further sources and where to go for guidance and support.
Following legislative updates effective March 2023, participants will develop an understanding of responsibilities of workers under the WHS Act regarding Workplace Harassment and/or Bullying which place a positive duty on employers regarding to sexual harassment.