CPCPCM2043 Carry out WHS requirements
1. Participate in workplace induction.
2. Plan and prepare for safe work practices.
3. Identify and assess risks.
4. Identify hazardous materials and other hazards on work sites.
5. Apply safe work practices.
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to carry out work health and safety (WHS) requirements in a plumbing and services work environment.
In some jurisdictions, this unit of competency may form part of accreditation, licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements.