RIIMPO319E Conduct backhoe/loader operations
Ability to use and understand basic English
Current drivers licence
1. Plan and prepare for backhoe/loader operations
2. Operate backhoe/ loader
3. Load, carry and place materials
4. Select, remove and fit attachments
5. Relocate the backhoe/ loader
6. Carry out machine operator maintenance
7. Clean up
This unit describes a participants skills and knowledge required to conduct backhoe/loader operations in Civil construction.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.