1. Access information and data used to identify hazards, and to assess and control risks
2. Contribute to identifying risk management requirements and compliance
3. Contribute to workplace hazard identification
4. Contribute to WHS risk assessment
5. Contribute to developing and implementing risk controls
6. Contribute to evaluating effectiveness of risk controls
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to contribute to WHS risk management, which includes the processes for identifying work health and safety (WHS) hazards and assessing and controlling the risk relating to those identified hazards.
It involves contributing to the development, implementation and evaluation of risk controls according to legislative and organisational requirements.