This course is non-accredited and does not result in a nationally accredited unit of competency.
1. Understand the context of WHS legislation and practice.
2. How to identify and manage risks in the workplace.
3. Recognise the importance of having effective safety documentation.
4. Identify legal incident investigation responses and safety procedures.
5. Conduct effective workplace inspections.
This interactive course has been designed to set you up to tackle the everyday safety requirements of your business. It will provide insight and knowledge on how to navigate the WHS Act, how to undertake inspections and effectively identify and manage your business risks.