This program does not result in accreditation against a unit of competency.
1. Legal obligations.
2. Reasons for damaged caused.
4. Reading and understanding plans.
5. Understanding the Australian Standard AS5488.
6. Where to find certified locations.
7. PEX Chart.
8. The 5 P's of safe excavation.
This course provides participants with an understanding of the requirements and regulatory obligations of locating and identifying subsurface utilities on construction sites where excavation work is due to be carried out.
The course will inform participants of their legislative obligations under AS5488 along with the techniques and procedures that will enable them to make an informed judgement before undertaking any excavation.