This program does not result in accreditation against a unit of competency.
1. Inspect the work area and ground conditions and prepare for self propelled compactor
2. Conduct machine pre-operational checks
3. Operate the self propelled compactor, select and fit attachments
4. Park and shutdown the self propelled compactor
5. Relocate the self propelled compactor and complete the house keeping procedures
On successful completion of this course, participants will have demonstrated the knowledge and skills to safely operate a self propelled compactor to conduct a range of mandatory tasks including fitting, the use and removal of attachments.