1. Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
2. Operate telescopic materials handler in line with established requirements
3. Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
4. Select, remove, fit and use attachments for a telescopic materials handler
5. Relocate the telescopic materials handler
6. Conduct housekeeping activities
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
This unit applies to those working in site-based roles.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors, and must be sourced from state jurisdictions prior to applying this unit.