This program does not result in accreditation against a unit of competency.
1. Ability to use and understand basic English.
2. Must hold a valid driver's licence
- Attaching (Coupling) trailer
- Weights and Distribution
- Compliance with Road law
- Securing of loads including ratchets and tie downs
- Reversing and manoeuvring
- Vehicle control skills
- Observation and perception
- Safe driving strategies
Comprehensive training designed to influence driving behaviours through raising awareness of the importance of vehicle and towing safety