CITB Additional Apprentice Incentives are available to eligible employers of construction apprentices commencing from 1 October, 2019.
What Incentive Funding is Available?
There are two streams of Additional Apprentice Incentive funding:
1. In-Demand Qualification Incentive
Eligible employers who hire a first year apprentice undertaking an in-demand qualification will be funded to a maximum of $2,500 per eligible apprentice.
2. Equity Group Incentive
The Equity Group Incentive is a once-off payment of $500 to employers who hire apprentices who meet at least one of the following eligibility criteria.
- New Employer that has not had an apprentice registered in the CITB database in the last four years.
- Regional - 100 kms or more outside of the Adelaide GPO. Click here for a list of eligible postcodes.
- Long term unemployed - out of the workforce and has not received any income (other than government benefits) for 12 months or longer.
CITB Additional Apprentice Incentive funding is only available while funds last, or until 28 February 2020.
To be considered eligible it is important that the official commencement date of the apprenticeship occurs after you have registered your interest.
Next Steps ...
1. Register your interest on the below form.
2. A CITB officer will contact you within two business days to discuss your registration.
Registration of Interest
Your submission is being processed…
Click here to find out about Australian Government financial incentives for hiring an apprentice.