What if the project changes or is cancelled?

If you are no longer proceeding with a project you may be entitled to a refund.

Email us noting your Project ID and we will send you a CITB Levy Refund Application Form.

The application form requires the following supporting documentation:

  1. Confirmation from PlanSA or local council confirming withdrawal of building approval (email/letter)
  2. Reason for cancellation.