- Provides access to subsidised training for apprentices their employers and workers in the industry.
- Promotes and supports careers in construction.
- Advises the SA Government on industry training.
- Supports training innovation research and planning.
- Attracts our future workforce through vocational training in schools by supporting the doorways2construction® program.
Vision: South Australia is home to the most skilled, safe and productive building and construction workforce.
Mission: Advance South Australia’s building and construction industries by funding quality training and initiatives that attract and develop a highly-skilled workforce.
The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) was created at the request of the SA building and construction industry. It is established by an Act of Parliament (The Construction Industry Training Fund Act 1993).
The Act and Regulations can be downloaded below, together with the second reading speech to give some context to its drafting.
CITF Act & Regulations
Essential Information for Users and Recipients of CITB Services
Website Terms and Conditions