CITB Training Subsidies for Construction Workers
- The CITB provides access to subsidised training for over 200 short courses to make training more affordable and accessible to the South Australian Building and Construction Industry.
- Construction workers can access up to $3,000 worth of subsidised training in any given 12 month period.
- Training is provided by CITB Endorsed Training Providers (ETPs) across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
- To receive the CITB training subsidy you will need a valid CITB number.
- Use the Find a Course tool to explore subsidised courses and training providers.
CITB Training Subsidies for Apprentices & Trainees
What do I have to do?
- Make sure your CITB number is current and valid. Find my CITB Number
- If your CITB number has expired you must apply to have your number renewed (allow 2 business days). Renew my CITB number
- To receive the subsidy ensure the training organisation and the course are endorsed by the CITB.
- Upon booking in for a course give your CITB number to the Endorsed Training Provider.
If you do not have a CITB number please make an online application. Apply for a CITB number
Allow two business days for processing. The outcome of your application will be sent to you via the mobile number and/or email address you entered.
Examples of Training Subsidies
Subsidies vary depending on the complexity of the training, course hours and whether plant operation is required. Samples of subsidies include:
||Endorsed Training Provider Charge
(the cost of training varies across ETPs)
||What you pay
|Safe Working at Heights
If you have used your CITB number to receive training subsidies in the past you can perform a search to find the course details. Training History Search
Short Course Funding - Resources